JellyPages.com




Sunday, September 1, 2013

I FREAKING LOVE MALACCA

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....

today's topic is MELAKA....



HOUSE OF JACK SWALLOW...AWESOME 

MY SISTER AND I.....BECA... RM1.00 TO TAKE A PICTURE....IT'S OK.. HEHE 
TERATAK HANG TUAH.... THE DECORATION WAS TOTALLY OWESOME... TOTALLY MALACCA'S  HOUSE

TRAIN 

AT MUSEUM ... (NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM... HEHE)



"ON THE CRUISE" FANTASTIC.... I PREFER AT NIGHT ....

"PERIGI HANG TUAH"

MENARA TAMING SARI, FROM THERE WE CAN SEE THE BEAUTIFUL MALACCA... NICE HUH....??

it's only early of the year 2013 and thus my 3rd time going to Malacca. I just love it there because it's just different and fun! so cultural and colourful, never boring, and Asam Pedas Nurul the best. hehe! 

anyway, this time i went with my family.. and we met my father's friend who live in Malacca... they be our touring guide for 2 days ....
they're really are the best! 

 so.. 
either Langkawi, Terengganu or Kelantan are next. where oh where should i go? hahaha! =p

thank you to my sister who support everything ....and thank you to my Uncle Idris family's for touring us around Malacca and Klebang coconut shake was fantastic... tq to Wafi because buy for me Klebang Coconut Shake....
may we meet again Melaka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment