JellyPages.com




Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THIS IS MY SOUND

Assalamualaikum.....

 This my time... let me introduce my self first.... my name is Yusliana Mohd Yusoff... I'am sweet 18....hahaha....(annoying) My hometown is Pulau Pinang....(proud to say that) So this is my first time in my live to have a blog.... i'am not interested in writing but I have too because i'am doing diploma in Business Management (BM118) at Kolej Teknologi Timur(KTT) Sepang.... so there there's a cost which is BEL 120 (English), which requires all students to have a blog ... because students will get 10% marks with writing a blog ... but must be more than 20 entries and above ... it's very hard to hear right ...?? :( but I have too make it because this will determine my pointer whether I past or fail ( I hate to hear that word)... :( So, from now on I have to write in my blog about anythings that I want to write.... okay...See you all next time.... and wait for next entries....

No comments:

Post a Comment