JellyPages.com




Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I LOVE AKIM AND STACY SO MUCH.... KIMCY


Assalamualaikum.....Did you see that picture.... OMG i'm totally love both of them ...who know who's picture is this raise up your hand ....hahah....

The beautiful lady is Stacy or Stracie Angie Anam........she was born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah...
Her first song is Aku Stacy...wow... you know what?? her song was totally awesome.... hhahah...
she is the only perfomers that can dance while singing ... that's why I love her so much.... and her dance steps can impress anyone who's watching her show.... while watching her show I always smile and laugh even there's nothing funny... hehehe....then my mom will scold at me " are you nuts"....hahahha..... 

And now lets move to the very handsome and the hotter guy in the world....hahahah
His name is Afiq Hakim Ahmad or Akim Ahmad.....she was born in Johor ...
even though he's only won on the 3rd place but no one can fight his talents.....fantastic right???....
he cant dance like Stacy but he can sing balad song, compose lyrics, he can be an actress and director also.... ha.... don't judge a book by it's cover.....anyway I proud to be one of their fans... hahheheh....

Before I forget, I have met Stacy for the second time... owhh... only Allah know my felling ... (can you fill my heartbeat ..) hahaha.... but Akim still in process....


No comments:

Post a Comment