JellyPages.com




Saturday, August 24, 2013

I LOVE YOU


ASSALAMUALAIKUM.....
I love you..... Is not the words that I want to hear from you....But it does not mean I don't want to hear from you anymore...  But if you know it would be easy for me to know your feeling with  the way you show me how you feel ..... You can express your feeling with or without words I LOVE YOU such as with your gesture... from that I can know your feeling to me.... So that you don't have to approve it with that words because I already know....hehehe....
If you late to impress your love to me, what you would you do if my heart was turn in two.... more than  words you can show me how you feel.... that your love for me is real...now i have try to talk to you and make you understand what I feel... just reach out your hand and touch me ... hold me close don't ever try to let me go...it is all I want to show you without words I LOVE YOU you can know my feeling to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment