JellyPages.com




Saturday, August 31, 2013

MY BEST FRIENDS (FAZLINA, EYKA, DANIAL)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.....

We’re best friends because you love me even when I’m terrible. It’s easy to love someone when they’re doing well, it’s easy when there’s nothing but happiness and good vibes.  ....



We’re best friends because we can talk whatever we want without thinking one of us will heartbroken because we understand each other...
We’re best friends because you will make me comfortable. I think about most of my friends and realize that they have made me feel weird at some point in our friendship. Whether it’s from an awkward silence or an off-color remark, I have felt unsure about them. Not you though. I always know that you make sense and that this makes sense.


We’re best friends because you never make me uncomfortable. I think about most of my friends and realize that they have made me feel weird at some point in our friendship. Whether it’s from an awkward silence or an off-color remark, I have felt unsure about them. Not you though. I always know that you make sense and that this makes sense.




You’re my best friend because you’re not afraid to call me out on my crap or disagree with me. I can’t get away with anything when I’m with you. You’ll tell me things that I need to hear but everyone else is too afraid to tell me.
You're the only person can raise my spirit again if I feel something that disturb my heart and soul....


We’re best friends because you make feel less alone in this psycho world. It’s amazing how often you can feel disconnected from people. It’s amazing how many people can betray you, or fail to understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. When I see you, it’s a burst of reassurance that I’m not the only who looks at the world this way. There’s someone else. And that someone is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment