JellyPages.com




Saturday, August 24, 2013

MUSLIM AHMAD MALAYSIAN FOOTBALLER

Assalamualaikum...


Everyone is busy talking about Khairul Fahmi Che Mat (KFC) right,,, but I love this one,, the Malaysian footballer, I love this one, eh, redundant subjects,,, [Maria Elena say], all my friends keep laughing on me when I said I love Muslim Ahmad…, I do not love him like girlfriend and boyfriend but love like fans only.....
he play the defender, okey what,,, the commentators also always call his name "dikeluarkan oleh Muslim Ahmad", "ditanduk keluar oleh Muslim Ahmad", "ditendang keluar oleh Muslim Ahmad",, hehehe,, style…. Any team will win if they work with one team… if not they will be lost… a losers….
Anyway I totally love Muslim Ahmad as a Malaysian footballer… no matter what I will definitely supports Muslim Ahmad….


No comments:

Post a Comment