JellyPages.com




Saturday, July 20, 2013

MY MOM AND MY FATHER

Assalamualaikum...
first off all I want to thanks to Allah because I am still alive in this world....
talk about my parents.... I love them so much.... without my parent I will not be able to write entry about them right now....
My father's name is Mohd Yusoff b.Hamid....he is a fisherman ... even his work is just a fisherman i'm still proud of my father because he is the only father that I have... even sometime other people look down at my father but he is still my father.... as a fisherman he is still take care of his appearance.... when someone look at him they might not know that my father is a fisherman... so don't judge a book by it's cover.... when my father return from his work I will always wait outside to see whether my father bring a lot  of fish or not.....that is my routine ... ... ... I love to eat fresh seafood especially fish " ikan termenung and ikan ketang" the best fish that I have eat.... waalllaaakkkkhhhh..... this is the best things about my father... he never scolded at me even he is tired or angry... he will talk as a father and his daughter ..... I love my father so much....
My mother's name is Norani bt Othman.... she is the only mother that I have....my mother is a housewife..... she is very lover person.... never gonna scold her daughter... If you said you want to eat "nasi lemak" she can do it immediately as long as the ingredient is complete, if not I will go and buy it.... easy.... her cuisine is very superb .... I miss her cuisine as much as I miss her... 
even our family is not a rich family but we are happy to be a family.... I proud to have them as my family.... I love my family so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment