JellyPages.com




Saturday, July 20, 2013

WHY I HATE MY HOUSEMATE

Assalamualaikum....
Today I want to share about my housemate.... Oh My God..... really bad attitude ...
1.  they use my things without my permission.... I hate when somebody use my things without telling me first....
2.  very rude people.... how can they shout abuse at someone like the words is just a normal words....it is the worst thing that I can hear at my house at KTT....
3.  they cannot wash the pots and pans properly, my things are always missing and when I try to search it, the things is at their place ... they does not care to say sorry ....
4.  their place where they put their food is a disgusting mess... i don't care because my dishes aren't in there but I have to watch that things for a several months ...
5.  they don't want to tidy up the living room that they use to sit and chat properly... I hate it....
6.  they love to use my things such as my glass... when I want to drink a water they just ignore it but they know that I want to drink... such a disgusting attitude right.... 
7.  I think they don't know how to close the door properly because when they close the door all the things will shaking because it is too strong.... hate that....
I think that's all for right now...anything else I will update soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment