JellyPages.com




Wednesday, July 17, 2013

'PUASA' IS AROUND THE CORNER

Assalamualaikum....
"PUASA" is around the corner..... so far I have no problem with fasting... but for this I have a very big problem and the problem is I have to fasting without my family for the first time because I am so far away from my family..... huhuhuhu... so sad... for the first day it may be a little bad... it is not being hungry but more to being thirsty ... it is must be very though for smoker like my father but alhamdulillah thank you to Allah for be able make my father to forget about smoking during fasting.....
sahur.... I am the one who is very lazy to wake up... at home when I woke up the variety of food is on the table.... but when I have live far away from my family I have to do it all my self....it is very hard... but I have to accept it because this is my choice.... from now on I have to be more independent ...I hope I can take it as a challenge and I can improve my self from here.......

No comments:

Post a Comment