JellyPages.com




Saturday, July 20, 2013

MY NEPHEW

Assalamualaikum....
My nephew will be my topic right now....  I have 4 nephew.... the first one is Nur Zahirah Natasha... the second one is Nur Zahirah Aleeya ... the third one is Muhammad Yusri Zulkhairi... and the last one is Nur Zahirah Batrisha.... what a beautiful name huh?? hehheh... I just love their name ... all is connecting to their parents name....
the 1st one is a girl... she is dead when her age is 23 days..  it is such a worst situation in my family live ... everyone was shocked especially her mother and her  father but we accept it because Allah love her more than anything ... I still young when it is happened .... so that I can't remember a lot about her... I also can't get in into the ward because under age... I'an very disappointed but I still can't do anything.... all I can do is pray for her as much as I can.... InsyaAllah....
the 2nd one is also a girl.... her age is 7 years old... studying at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bayan Lepas 2... sometimes I send her and her youngest brother to school... hehe.... he is so cute when wearing their school uniform and the super heavy and big bag... what a pity kids... but its still cute ... hehe... 
the 3rd one is a boy... the only boy... his age is 6 years old... only 1 year different with her sister.... he is the naughty nephew that I have.... oh my... only Allah know how naughty he is... but I still love him... I live with them from their birth until now.... so that is why I can accept their behavior.... even anythings they do to me I still can accept because they are the only nephew that I have in this world.... he is always love to fight with me even a little thing but we still want argue it.... he also the only one can make my family lough with his "lawak bodoh"... heeheh... his sister and himself love Upin and Ipin so much same goes to me and my brother... hehhehhe....
the 4th one is a girl again... her age is 19 days .... still fresh... hehe.... but Iam not around when my sister gift birth.... it was a very sad situation because I'am the one who asking for the baby but I'am not around....but my sister send to me her picture so cool and so cute .... but she is so small...
lastly I just want to say that I love my nephew so much..... muuaahhh.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment